The abundance of varieties of lingerie is sometimes confusing. If everything is more or less clear with the top and corset, then with the rest of the products, you have to smash your head to figure out which ones to choose. One of the most popular models of bustiers tops lingerie.
A bustier is a women's wardrobe item that can be worn as underwear or outerwear, depending on your style and personal taste. It is commonly referred to as lingerie and is also associated with sex appeal. This type of lingerie top is often confused with a corset, but they are two different types of clothing.
When trying on bustiers tops, a woman should pay close attention to the feeling of the bustier on the body, tight seams, and a fit in the chest area. You may require some adjustments to get the correct fit, but the key is to find the right size. But do not worry, we will help you choose a lingerie top for your figure.
What is a bustier top for?
The model gained relevance due to the inconvenience of corsets; they tightened the waist of beauties too much, striving for harmony. And bustier top also visually slims the figure but does not restrict movement and does not bring any inconveniences that threaten health. In appearance, it does not lose anything to either a corset or a bra. And it looks even more unusual and attractive, especially if you know how to combine this type of lingerie with other clothes properly.
Bustier top is rare underwear that can be worn not only as underwear. You can wear a lingerie top to add sexiness to your look or simply underclothes to increase your bust. Here are some of the best ways to wear a bustier top:
- Under the clothes. Wear bustier tops instead of a bra under loose blouses or dresses. They help hide the tummy. Aside from being sexy, clothing has form and function to assure you that you look your best all day long.
- Under clothes to increase the bust. Bustier tops will help you increase your breast volume, so you look as sexy as possible in any outfit.
- Under low-cut clothes. Many bustiers tops are made with strapless straps and low cups that raise the chest. Therefore, they are irreplaceable with open dresses and blouses.
- Lingerie top as a complete top of clothing. The lingerie trend has come and gone, but the bustier remains in vogue. Take advantage of popular clothing styles by simply tucking the bustier bottoms into a pencil skirt or quirky floral skirt. Bustiers tops are suitable as a standalone garment instead of a top or short T-shirt. It looks perfect with jeans, sneakers, or flat sandals.
- For business jackets. Any model is suitable here, both a strapless bustier top and a lingerie top. In the second case, try to avoid frankly girlish shades of pale pink, beige. Be careful with too bright colors in combination with lace; there is a risk of looking vulgar.
These are the most popular wearing options, but feel free to experiment. A lingerie top is a rather versatile piece of women's wardrobe so that it will look very stylish and sexy in many combinations.
The bustier has significant advantages over other types of underwear:
- Attractiveness for men, many girls, consider the bustier to be the standard of sexy lingerie. And the wedding model is a win-win choice too.
- The bustier visually slims the figure, thanks to the cut, like an elongated bra.
- Helps maintain posture and avoid slouching thanks to rigid side seams.
Bustiers tops as a stylish accessory
The beauty of bustiers tops is that you don't have to hide them under your clothes. This is one of the few items of lingerie that can be openly displayed and not look vulgar. Of course, not all bustiers are designed to be worn as clothing, but styles with decorative details, lace overlays, and other accents that look festive can certainly be showcased.
What's the difference between a bustier and a corset? Despite the fact that both the corset and the bustier shape and outline the torso, corsets are stricter. Visually, bustiers and corsets look very different due to their design. The bustier may have built-in bra cups, plastic lining, and hook closure. And a well-made corset made of minimally elastic fabric can have a steel lining, a bra with strong hooks, metal eyelets, high-quality laces, and a modest insert to tighten the corset easier and more comfortable.
Supporting bustier function
The bustier can greatly raise and visually enlarge the neckline. This type of underwear varies in length; some are not long under the cups, while others reach the very bottom of the thighs.
Regardless of the length, however, the extra material on the bustier under the cups helps provide additional support (as with the elongated bra). So if you have ever wondered if your body type is suitable for a bustier, rest assured that this type of lingerie can really be very beneficial for you. A lingerie top is ideal for every girl and will be her sexual accessory. Look for a bustier with underwire cups, adjustable shoulder straps, and at least a couple of rows of adjustable back hook-and-eye closures for maximum support and a flawless fit overall.
Sexy bustier option
Bustiers designed for the bedroom tend to be much more lacy and frilly. The emphasis is on form rather than function. It may include sheers, embroidery, decorative ribbons, and other ornaments that may seem out of place in other types of bustiers and would not be suitable for display in public places.
Clothes that are worn as underwear can range from highly risky to sophisticated and can also be used with various other wardrobe items. Experiment with bustiers tops and create sexy and playful looks.