Fashion is changeable and unpredictable, modern designers are not limited to the narrow use of the things they create. A nightgown and a comfortable bathrobe are some of the most important details in a woman's wardrobe. Even if a lady prefers pajamas, there is always one nightie in her collection. And all because this type of sleepwear is very comfortable and looks feminine. And there are many design options, and therefore it will not be difficult to choose the perfect one for yourself or as a gift.
Initially, women's nightie lingerie was a dull sight - any beauty or sexuality was out of the question, since it was a purely functional wardrobe item. Fortunately, modern women have the opportunity to choose clothes for sleep that are not just comfortable, but also incredibly feminine and seductive. The collections of 2021, which presented fashionable nighties and pajamas, amaze with their diversity - cotton, satin, linen, silk, bright and stylish.
If you think that there is not much difference in what clothes you go to bed, you do not have exactly that nightgown to convince you of the opposite. Psychologists have proven that the quality of sleepwear is design and how much you like it directly affects the quality of the rest. Therefore, it's time to put aside your old long T-shirt, forget about your pajamas, which have lost their color from reusable washes, and think about buying a beautiful nightgown.
What is the best material for nightie lingerie?
The most important criterion for a successful nightgown purchase is the fabric from which it is sewn. Modern manufacturers create their collections from a wide variety of materials, including:
- Viscose is a natural material that is obtained artificially. The fabric is very lightweight and soft. Viscose well regulates heat transfer and absorbs moisture. The material allows the skin to breathe, does not irritate it or electrify it. In addition, nightgowns made of cozy viscose are very hard-wearing and durable.
- Satin is a fabric for a sexy nightgown with robes that attracts with its glossy sheen and silk texture. The advantages of such a material include hypoallergenic and hygroscopicity, shape stability, and ease of maintenance. Also, the atlas is quite dense and durable.
- Polyester is one of the most wear-resistant materials, which is characterized by high strength and durability. The polyester content of the fabric speaks in favor of its practicality and shape stability. Such nightgowns do not stretch or shrink, they are easy to wash and dry quickly.
- Knitwear is a fabric that can be made from different fibers: from cotton or wool to viscose or silk. The key "pluses" of such a material are its elasticity and softness. Nightie lingerie made of knitted fabric is very pleasant to the touch, gentle to the body, and durable in use. They do not constrain movement and are comfortable at any time of the year.
The assortment also includes sexy and savory products from guipure, lace, mesh, stretch mesh and stretch chiffon. Choose a cambric or cotton model, order a tricot nightgown or give preference to transparent chiffon - the choice is only yours. The main thing is that you like the reflection in the mirror, and the style is as comfortable as possible.
Sexy nightgown trend 2021
If this night you plan to appear in front of your beloved in the form of a fatal beauty and seductress, give preference to a satin or silk nightgown, which must be complemented with panties made of the same material. Shirts look very impressive, the bustiest of which is decorated with delicate lace to match the shirt or, on the contrary, contrasting. Here are our examples with guidelines:
- Pastel pink tones are in fashion, so gentle and romantic young ladies have plenty to choose from. Shirts in pastel shades with a delicate print and ruffles in the neckline look very touching - a sexy cocktail dress can be taken as a fashionable and incredibly feminine example. As a continuation of the image for such a shirt, you can wear lace panties - you get a kind of lightweight version of pajamas.
- If you prefer delicate and girly things as sleepwear, pay attention to non-chiffon nighties with cute decor and funny pockets. You can combine this model with high-waisted panties.
- Want to replenish your wardrobe with a comfortable nightie? Then pay attention to fashionable models that resemble dresses. The neckline can be decorated with delicate lace. Since these sexy nightgown models are usually very short, match the shirt with identical shorts decorated with lace or ruffles.
- Cotton is a natural material in which the body breathes and rests, meaning nothing is better than a cotton shirt or pajamas as sleepwear. Modern cotton nightgowns bear little resemblance to grandma's baggy-cut models. Take a closer look at cotton shirts, as when the heat comes, and such a nightie will be an ideal option for sleeping.
- The classics will never go out of fashion, so the combination of white and black in a satin nightgown always looks spectacular and luxurious. Pay attention to the snow-white nightie lingerie, decorated with black lace. Under a mini shirt, you can choose panties identical in texture to the fabric.
- If you are interested in fashion trends, then you probably know that blue is at its peak this season. Shirts of different shades of blue with beautiful lace embroidery look very impressive - the outfit turns out to be truly royal. To complete the look, match a satin robe to the shirt.
- And finally, how not to mention the fashion trend - transparent nightgowns that look mega piquant and seductive. Everything is harmonious and has no unnecessary details. Match your shirt with sexy panties and a dressing gown.
No man can resist seeing his beloved in an elegant, original, and piquant nightgown. Yes, and a woman in such a dress will feel confident and not in the least doubt her attractiveness.
You don't need to change your pajamas every night unless you're profusely sweating throughout the night (or wear them when you're sick). If you're not sick and sweaty, you can comfortably re-wear the same pajamas three to four times between washes.
There is a new trend to wear sleepwear outside the home. Sleepwear! That's right: You can wear your PJs out in public.
Sleeping without your pajamas ensures your body temperature doesn't get too high. Growth hormone also plays a large role in metabolism, so sleeping naked can improve body composition. Finally, staying cool by avoiding pajamas can even lead to longer, deeper sleep. Therefore, it is better to still sleep without pajamas.